- Your current coffee offering
- Average number of customers per day
- Average numbers of coffees sold per day
- Your location in terms of footfall (are you near a train station, for example)
Getting a quote
In order for our team to provide you with the most accurate quote, we need the following information (to begin with) to give us the most precise picture of your requirements:
This will enable us to recommend the perfect machine and the best length of lease for you. When you order, you will be entitled to free machine delivery, free installation and comprehensive training support.
After the Installation
If you encounter any problems with your machine after it has been installed, we will do everything possible to get to you within eight working hours so we can diagnose and fix the problem at the earliest opportunity. This will ensure a minimal amount of disruption to your business.
Our Head Office support teams are available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm with Technical Support additionally on hand on Saturdays between 9am and 4pm. Your Key Account Manager will also check in with you on a monthly basis to ensure your stock requirements are met, and your machine is working as expected. If you encounter any problems, you can contact them directly during the times specified above.
The Installation Process
Your Key Account Manager, who will be assigned to you when you confirm your order, will provide your date of installation on a day which is convenient for you. From there, the process usually runs as follows:
- 2-3 days prior to the installation date, you will receive your machine and any other products included in the order
- 24 hours prior to the installation date, our Technical Support team will deliver a pre-installation courtesy call to ensure you are ready for the installation
- On the agreed installation date, our Field Service Engineer will generally arrive at your location between 8am and 9am as a priority appointment to get you up and running as quickly as possible
The length of the process depends on the model being installed, as well as the number of machines which need to be installed – however, as a rough guide, most appointments run between one and three hours.