Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Here at Tchibo Coffee we have an excellent new opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join our team, attending customer sites and servicing our plumbed-in modern coffee machines, mainly supporting Surrey and surrounding areas.
Competitive salary depending on experience plus one weekend in four stand-by payment with potential for overtime at enhanced rates.
Benefits include a company van (available for personal use), annual holiday starting at 31-days (including bank holidays), an enhanced pension scheme, potential company bonus, uniform, mobile phone, fuel card and Cognito mobile software.
The key responsibility of this position is the installation, maintenance, and repair of our coffee machine equipment. It will also involve preventative maintenance and boiler inspections.
All relevant training will be provided.
To carry out the role you will:
- Prepare your daily allocated jobs, liaising with the Service Coordinator.
- Carry out repairs according to manufacturer’s specification.
You will also be responsible for:
- Company vehicle maintenance and cleanliness.
- Parts management and stock takes.
- Adhering to the customer rules of attendance.
- Working to Health and Safety regulations
Skills and experience required:
- Coffee/beverage machine experience
- Three phase installation.
- Electrical or electronic qualification.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- A full driving licence is essential.
Ideally you will have field-based coffee machine experience although we will consider a background in other similar vending machines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Tchibo Coffee at an exciting time of growth and continued success and progress your career as a Key Account Manager.
Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Horley, Godstone, Crawley, Oxted, East Grinstead, Horsham.
Competitive salary plus overtime opportunities and potential company bonus.