Here at Tchibo Coffee International we have an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join our growing team, attending customer sites and servicing our plumbed-in modern coffee machines, mainly supporting Central (The City), East and South-East London (postcodes E, EC and SE).
We are offering a competitive salary depending on experience plus one weekend in four stand-by payment with overtime at enhanced rates plus potential bonus.
Benefits include a company van (available for personal use), annual holiday starting at 23-days (plus bank holidays), potential company bonus, company pension, uniform, mobile phone, fuel card and Cognito mobile software.
The key responsibility of this position is the installation, maintenance, and repair of our coffee machine equipment. It will also involve preventative maintenance and boiler inspections.
Relevant training will be provided.
To carry out the role you will:
- Prepare your daily allocated jobs, liaising with the Service Coordinator.
- Carry out repairs according to manufacturer’s specification.
You will also be responsible for:
- Company vehicle maintenance and cleanliness.
- Parts management and stock takes.
- Adhering to the customer rules of attendance.
- Working to Health and Safety regulations.
Skills and experience required:
- Coffee/beverage machine experience
- Three phase installation.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- A full driving licence is essential.
Ideally you will have field-based coffee machine experience although we will consider a background in other similar vending machines. A good geographical knowledge of Central, East and South-East London is beneficial, and hopefully you also enjoy a cup of coffee!